Established in 2014, WILL.i.PASS is an independent professional driving school which has built up a fantastic reputation for high quality affordable driving lessons along with an excellent pass rate and great reviews.
My name is Pete ‘Will’ Barker and I am a fully qualified Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency Grade A Government Approved Driving Instructor.
WILL.i.PASS is my own company which means that all your training will be with myself, therefore you get a tailored personal service all the way to passing your driving test. When you choose to have driving lessons with me you can be sure that you are receiving the most up to date training methods and coaching to ensure you get to driving test standard and beyond as quickly and efficiently as possible but without cutting any corners.
Lots of things have changed in the driver training industry and also with the driving test itself over the last decade. I spend a lot of time keeping up with those changes through Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and the DVSA’s focus towards Client Centred Learning (CCL). My unique style of coaching enables you to be fully engaged in your own learning process under my guidance, allowing you to set your own goals and help you to evaluate your own progress. This makes the whole process of learning to drive a more enjoyable and rewarding experience.
May I also take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to visit my website and hope it helps you make a well informed choice when deciding on a driving school.
Why choose WILL.i.PASS ahead of all the others…..?
- The first Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV) Automatic driving school in East Lancashire
- Achieved the highest possible Grade ‘A’ from the DVSA
- Learn Faster & Pay Less saving you time and money
- Excellent Pass Rate
- Numerous recommendations on Facebook
- Environmentally friendly with reduced greenhouse gas emissions
- Low Carbon Footprint
- Member of the Driving Instructors Association (DIA)
- DBS (CRB) checked
- One to One private driving tuition as endorsed by the DVSA (No piggybacks)
- Low overheads means lower prices
- Highest quality training using CCL coaching methods
- DVSA progress reports & lesson handouts that achieve positive results
- Independent means personal service is guaranteed
- Convenience of pick up & drop off at your home, college or workplace
- Latest range topping Hyundai Kona Premium SE Battery Electric Vehicle
- Lessons geared to pupils ability from complete beginners to test ready pupils
- Motorway lessons
- Refresher Courses for Full Licence holders
- Nervous pupils always welcome
- Relaxed driving experience with no gears or clutch
- Non-Smoking Instructor
- Experience the future with taster drives in a Battery Electric Vehicle